Free Webinar: Millennial Essentials
Whether you’re a building professional or homeowner, this webinar delves into the growing demand for net-zero, electric, healthy, resilient, connected, and sustainably designed homes.
Through COGNITION Smart Data, Green Builder Media is able to track the constantly shifting preferences and expectations of today’s home buyers/owners.
In this webinar, Green Builder Media CEO Sara Gutterman presents breaking COGNITION research and survey results that answer these questions (and more!):
- What are the consumer purchase drivers that are transforming the housing market?
- What are the specific sustainability upgrades that millennials will actually pay for?
- Which high-performance, healthy, smart home priorities attract the under-40 buyer?
- What do young buyers consider sustainable design features, and which are their favorites?
- How do millennials view outdoor living space functionality and design?
To augment the COGNITION data, Bettr Homes EVP CR Herro will offer ideas, solutions, and real-life use cases—like those used in the ReVISION House Austin—for designing, building, and retrofitting next-generation homes. Herro will cover:
- Net-zero, electrification, and demand-side energy management fundamentals.
- Products and systems that create healthy indoor environments.
- Resilient housing features that millennials understand and want.
- Important considerations in sustainable product selection.
This webinar is sponsored by: