May-June 2021: Age of Resilience
In this issue, learn about what the building industry needs to do to prepare for and recover from the next Climate Change-induced disaster. Other articles include
- On the Minds of Millennials —when it comes to home buying, what do millennials really want?
- VISION House Seattle Cascades—A smart way with water. The project's owner plans to carefully manage his home's harvested water, whether he's on site or out of town.
- ReVISION House Austin—From Mood Board to Reality. The deft work of an architect/interior design team is transforming this dated kitchen and prep area into a sophisticated entertainer's dream.
- The Forever House—Innovations in paint chemistry from Sherwin-Williams gives the ReVISION House Scottsdale project a boost in managing indoor air quality.
- Smart Cities - Across the Live-Work Divide. As homeowners and office workers adjust to the Pandemic, the construction industry must change its game, too.
- When it comes to a wet environment, marine lumber offers a durable, environmentally safe alternative to traditional wood.