Video: Solar-Equipped Homes Handle Extremes of Weather, Nature
This video gets to the heart of why solar-powered homes with battery backup are a great solution for resilient housing.
In this video, Green Builder Editor-In-Chief Matt Power interviews Mukesh Sethi, the Director, Solar and Energy Storage, Panasonic Life Solutions Company of America to get the facts about how solar-powered homes are good for the utility grid and the wallet—and also are a key attribute of a resilient home.
In the video you will learn:
- How solar with storage is a pinch hitter in an emergency.
- How Life safety systems rely on uninterrupted power.
- Why the solar (not fossil fuel) future is here today and how the residential home building industry will be impacted.
- How the new Panasonic EverVolt battery cabinets can be expanded to suit your energy needs.
- Why robust solar warranties are important.
Have five minutes? Watch this video and learn all you need to know about resilient homes with solar and battery backup.