The Builders’ Guide to California’s 2019 Title 24 Code
The 2019 Title 24 Code brings 50% more stringency to residential housing in just one code cycle. It’s all done in the noble interest of cost-effective energy efficiency, but it is challenging to building professionals who must balance new requirements with profitability.
Brought to you by Bradford White Water Heaters, this definitive guide covers the major changes the 2019 code brings, pitfalls to avoid, and ways to comply. It includes:
- A complete guide to the important changes in Title 24, Part 6.
- Highlights of brand-new additions to the code
- A breakdown of the new rules for solar
- Information on the important role of energy consultants
- A list of online and in-person resources to help builders meet code.
- An overview on the Bradford White AeroTherm ® Series water heater, a super energy-efficient electric appliance, a key product helping California in its move toward decarbonization.
Don't build in California? You should still follow Title 24 updates because they are the leading edge of code and are indicative of code changes in that will be coming soon to your jurisdiction!
Fill out the form on this page to download your copy.