Download This Free Ebook: Fire Safety for Mass Wood Timber Buildings
Tall Mass Wood Timber buildings have captured the design imagination of North America. As these buildings are poised to go taller, leading firestop company Hilti North America has stepped in with innovative fire safety.
Hilti performed rigorous testing of Mass Wood Timber component assemblies--primarily Cross-Laminated Timber (CLT)--in its state-of-the-art testing labs. The results of the testing and details about the company’s bid to get third-party certification for this innovative building method is detailed in the book.
“Strides In Fire Safety for Mass Wood Timber Buildings” includes information on:
- The growth of the Mass Wood Timber market for Tall Buildings.
- How building codes are changing to accommodate MWT buildings and how they are addressed in the just-released 2021 International Building Code.
- The results of Hilti’s firestop solutions testing.
- The status of getting third-party rated firestop assemblies.
- Four game-changing products that are propelling the MWT Tall Building market forward.
- Future trends for the Tall MWT market.
Fill out the form on this page to download your copy.