In this hard-hitting new ebook, Green Builder interviews 15 of the nation’s most progressive and sophisticated building industry leaders to talk about COVID-19’s impact. Their message? Take heart.
Top-tier building professionals are used to fighting for their economic lives. They’ve ridden out recessions, housing moratoriums, market adjustments, real estate bubbles, tariffs, and a whole host of other challenges. Using what they learned from those lean times, they face today’s new coronavirus strictures with steely determination and strategic planning.
Flash interviews and data crunching find high-performance pros cautiously upbeat about the future, and adapting quickly to virtual sales, product selections, and meetings. They are focused on the post-pandemic future and how to come out the other side of the shutdown in better shape than ever.
- Less activity, but higher sales conversion
- Changing customer expectations
- Real estate: not a market for tire kickers
- The accelerated shift to e-commerce and digital connectivity
- The new hyperfocus on communication--with everyone
- Strategically reducing business overhead
- New product demand and opportunities
- Companies that are “booked solid” and “moving ahead as planned”
- How the buyer is still out there … and prices are holding
- What a rebound could look like and how to be part of the solution
- Plus, builder and consumer sentiment survey data, and much more …
In one read, these 15 building industry leaders and Green Builder editors give you the building industry pulse, innovative ways for your company to respond, and some good old-fashioned advice to weather COVID-19 and any future hurdles.