Crossville’s Empire porcelain tile still features recycled content and still looks like marbleized stone, but now there are new sizes and colors.
According to Lindsey Waldrep, Crossville marketing VP, “The range of colors invites designers to create ombre effects on floors or walls—going from light to dark in gradient shades within an installation.”
Color additions include Midnight Blue, Marquis Greige and Cadet White. Sizes range from large format to small mosaics: 18x36, 6x36, 24x24, 12x24, 12x12, and 2x2 mosaics offered on 12x12 mesh-back sheets for easy installation. Additionally, special plank sizes may be ordered through Crossville’s Get Planked program—no minimum square footage required.
Empire is made with 20% recycled content and is suitable for commercial and residential use on interior floors and walls or exterior vertical surfaces.
Founded in 1986, Crossville Inc. is a U.S.-owned and operated manufacturer of award-winning tile collections for residential and contract applications. Crossville, says it is the first U.S. tile manufacturer to achieve the following:
- manufacture tile with certified recycled content,
- develop the Tile Take-Back® Program for recycling fired porcelain tile
- achieve certification of its waste recycling programs
- achieve TCNA’s Green Squared certification for all of its U.S.-produced tile lines,
- become a net consumer of waste.
To check out the new colors, watch this video.