RealtyTrac®'s new mobile Apple iPhone and iPad app gives users the ability to view detailed and pertinent real estate information for virtually any residential property including foreclosure status and details, estimated market value, property characteristics, property taxes, sales history, open loans, equity and much more.
“There is a growing demand for real estate data on the go. Industry-wide and particularly for our website where we have seen traffic to our mobile site nearly double in the last year,” said Jamie Moyle, RealtyTrac CEO. “Our goal was to create a more engaging and empowering way for the mobile house hunter to find the perfect home or investment property. The property-identifying photo feature makes it easy for consumers and real estate investors to evaluate a property they are standing in front of without even typing in or knowing the address.”
The new app integrates mobile, social and location-based technologies:
- Conveniently find homes for sale, foreclosures, recently sold and off-market homes in a mobile environment via an interactive map search or list search.
- Take a photo of any home to view relevant details such as listing status, market value and foreclosure information.
- Identify homes while driving through a neighborhood or relaxing on the couch leveraging GPS technology.
- Easily refine the search at any time based on price range, square footage, property type, foreclosure and listing status, year built, equity, lender name, auction date, and bankruptcy status.
- Save homes and recent searches with access across platforms on the web or mobile device.
- Set up alerts when a saved home changes status or when new properties hit the market in preferred areas.
- Share homes via Facebook and Twitter.
- Connect with local real estate agents regarding specific properties.
Much of the property information available through the app is free for all users, and additional information is available for RealtyTrac subscribers, who can simply log in on the app to access the full premium content.