Featured Product: Rheem in VISION House Tucson
Rheem's Net-Zero Air and Water System includes a Rheem classic 15 SEER heat pump, a hydronic air handler and Rheem's solar hot water heating system with stoarge tank and electric tankless water heater to serve as back up.
What makes this system unique is the ability to custom tailor and integrate for a specific project. It includes off-the-shelf products from Rheem that make up the integrated system and helps drive down the cost of energy for the home using renewable solar energy as the primary source for domestic hot water and space heating.
Products used in the VISION House Tucson include
- The Rheem Hydronic Air Handler; model number RXWB-04WMX36A
- Rheem Indoor Coil; model number RCFL-HM-03617AC
- The Rheem Prestige™ Series High-Efficiency Heat Pump; model number RPQL-036JAZ
- Rheem 400 Series Thermostat; model number RHC-TST412UNMS
- Rheem Solaraide™ Storage Tank; model number 82V120HE-1
- Rheem Solpak™ Solar Collectors; model number RS32-BP
- Rheem Solpak™ Pump Station; model number RHSPK1
- Rheem Tankless Electric RTE-27 Water Heater; model number RTE-27